Tuesday 6 March 2007

eBay Update - We have Bids!!!

I managed to list 33 items on eBay last week and guess what? There are bids on 5 of them so that's a whole £3.97 (before fees) and a few more cubic inches of space that we'll have by the end of the week. I decided to list everything at 99p start and resolved to take anything that doesn't sell to the next Charity Shop I happen to be passing. (Can't make a special trip can I, that wouldn't be very Green!)

I'm going to put some more Books up for sale tonight - we have to reduce the numbers as they are taking up too much space now.

1 comment:

Nic said...

I don't know whereabouts in the county you live, but I'm faced with a similar situation and tmorrow I'm going to see if the second hand book store at Lady Heyes (outside Frodsham) will take some off my hands)