Thursday 6 March 2008

HSKS4 Ravenclaw House Quiz

This one's tricky as I have to use my Creative Spells (not good at those, even on a good day). I've probably taken this way too seriously as I have really tried to make my spells sound genuine.....

Conjure up the correct spells for the following activities.



1. Do my homework for me. Pensum Scholasticum

2. Tidy up my bedroom. Cubiculum Elegansis

3. Make a delicious chocolate cake. Chocolato Delicioso (did you know there is no latin word for chocolate?)

4. Make my professor stay in bed today. Professorius Somnium

5. I would like breakfast in bed, please. Alimentum Dormitorius

6. Stick all my Quidditch opponents' feet to the floor. Adglutino Inimicus Pedimentis

7. Give everyone the giggles. Giggleum Ridiculum

8. Dye some yarn in my favorite color. Perfundo Versicoloris

9. Unravel the mess I've made with my yarn. Extrico Lanatus

10. Knit my Prefect the perfect bag! Texere Minerva Brea (bit of a cheat since there is no Latin word for Knit - Texere is Latin for Weave!!!)



J.K.Rowling eat your heart out!

No comments: