Thursday 14 February 2008

Ravenclaw House Quiz

Not much knitting going on here - I have a pain up the inside of my right arm. Half-term holiday is nearly over and I haven't done half of the things I needed to.....

Here are my answers to the Ravenclaw House Quiz (with a bit of help from the HP Lexicon)
1. What is Professor McGonnagall's first name? Minerva
2. Who is the librarian of Hogwarts? Madam Irma Pince
3. What is Madam Rosmerta's job? Landlady of the Three Broomsticks
4. What is Rita Skeeter's secret? She's an unregistered animagus.
5. Madam Hooch is instructor of what subject? Games
6. Who is Parvati Patil's best friend? Lavender Brown
7. What Quidditch position does Cho Chang play? Seeker for Ravenclaw
8. What is the name of Fleur Delacour's little sister? Gabrielle
9. Who is professor of Divination? Sybill Trelawney
10. Who wrote "A History of Magic"? Bathilda Bagshot

No comments: