Wednesday 8 October 2008

I hate Ally Pally


no not really, I'm just jealous. I went online yesterday in search of some luxury yarn for my SoSeSaSwa partners but every store I went to had cleared out their online inventory in order to take it all to Ally Pally!
There's nothing in my stash that I am prepared to part with so I am stuck until everyone updates their shops after the weekend - how cruel is that?

P.S. was trying to knit mittens for Operation Christmas Child last night but I've lost my sewing up needle again......ARGH!!!!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I've been trying to work out if I can change my mind and go to Ally Pally on Friday, but honestly, I'm preparing for a second birthday party on the Saturday and I'm not convinced that it is the kind of place to take a not quite two year old (even if he does like yarn!). It does seem as though everyone but us is going though.

Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

I'm not going either so you aren't alone. I can't afford and its way too far

Arianne said...

I'm working at Alice's Socktopus stand...it's hard work!

But Ally Pally isn't the MOST best. I mean, I prefer places like Woolfest in Cumbria. :) It's way cool.

Would you like me to see if I can pick anything up for you? I could snag a few minutes away from the booth to grab you some yarns. :)